1 to 7 of 7
- WP_Block_Parser::add_block_from_stack() – Pushes the top block from the parsing stack to the output list.
- WP_Block_Parser::add_freeform() – Pushes a length of text from the input document to the output list as a freeform block.
- WP_Block_Parser::add_inner_block() – Given a block structure from memory pushes a new block to the output list.
- WP_Block_Parser::freeform() – Returns a new block object for freeform HTML
- WP_Block_Parser::next_token() – Scans the document from where we last left off and finds the next valid token to parse if it exists
- WP_Block_Parser::parse() – Parses a document and returns a list of block structures
- WP_Block_Parser::proceed() – Processes the next token from the input document and returns whether to proceed eating more tokens