Retrieve the translation of $text.
If there is no translation, or the text domain isn't loaded, the original text is returned.
$string = __( $text, $domain );
- ( string ) required – Text to translate.
- ( string ) optional default: default – Optional. Text domain. Unique identifier for retrieving translated strings. Default 'default'.
string Translated text.
File name: wordpress/wp-includes/l10n.php
Lines: 1 to 4 of 4
481 to 502 of 502
- wpdb::_real_escape() – Real escape, using mysqli_real_escape_string() or mysql_real_escape_string()
- wpdb::db_connect() – Connect to and select database.
- wpdb::prepare() – Prepares a SQL query for safe execution. Uses sprintf()-like syntax.
- wpmu_activate_signup() – Activate a signup.
- wpmu_create_blog() – Create a site.
- wpmu_signup_blog_notification() – Send a confirmation request email to a user when they sign up for a new site. The new site will not become active until the confirmation link is clicked.
- wpmu_signup_user_notification() – Send a confirmation request email to a user when they sign up for a new user account (without signing up for a site at the same time). The user account will not become active until the confirmation link is clicked.
- wpmu_welcome_notification() – Notify a user that their blog activation has been successful.
- wpmu_welcome_user_notification() – Notify a user that their account activation has been successful.
API Letters: _