Q. What are the plugins used in WP-a2z and what are the dependencies? A. WP-a2z is driven by a number of plugins. The plugin that defines the APIs, Classes, Files and Hooks is oik-shortcodes. See the diagram for the plugins upon which oik-shortcodes is dependent.
- oik-shortcodes is dependent upon oik-plugins, which itself is dependent upon oik-fields, which is built using oik.
- For documenting themes, the oik-themes plugin is also required.
- oik-shortcodes was originally developed to provide the online catalog of shortcodes.
- All plugins depicted are prefixed with
oik-, except for the oik base plugin itself and diy-oik.
- The plugins in the light grey box provide shortcodes which are used to display the API reference.
- oik-types and oik-fields are used to define the
oik-faqCustom Post Type, to override the definitions of other post types, and to define additional fields implementing node reference relationships between post types.