WP-a2z.org is now running the latest version of the oik-shortcodes plugin. The new version now implements a subset of Markdown logic to improve the display description fields for functions and methods.
It also removes more of the docblock comments when displaying a file. The docblock comments will be shown for the linked to function or method.
Changes that you might notice
Viewing an API ( function or method )
- Improved formatting in the following sections: Description, Parameters, Returns
- TO DO section – displayed when applicable
- The following lists are now sorted by title: Called by, Invoked by, Calls, Call hooks
Viewing a File
- Will no longer display the docblock that immediately precedes a function or class
- We need to re-parse some of the source files for the changes to take effect
- The lists of Invokers and Implements for hooks are not yet sorted by title.